International Career Advisory Team (ICAT)
International Career Advisory Team (ICAT) is a cross-campus initiative dedicated to helping students gain knowledge and resources on international volunteer, internship, and job opportunities, here and abroad.
- Provide professional development and resources related to international volunteer, internship, and job opportunities, both here and abroad.
- Collaborate on international career programming and/or help spread the word to students to increase attendance and decrease duplication of efforts.
- Provide a centralized communication system for students to access information regarding international opportunities.
- Share student successes with international experiences.
- Build knowledge amongst students so they know where to go to find information on international experiences.
For a listing of events sponsored by ICAT, click here
Various departments across campus are represented on ICAT, including the following:
- Career Services
- Office of International Education
- Leeds Business
- Global Studies RAP
- European Union Center of Excellence
- And more!
- Center for Asian Studies
- International Affairs
- Continuing Education
- Jewish Studies
ICAT in the News
Daily Camera, December 6, 2013
CU Today, November 1, 2013
If you would like to join the committee or have general questions, please contact one of the following co-chairs at ICAT@colorado.edu
to be redirected to the student go global main page.