International Career Advisory Team (ICAT)
International Career Advisory Team (ICAT) is a cross-campus initiative dedicated to helping students gain knowledge and resources on international volunteer, internship, and job opportunities, here and abroad.
- Provide professional development and resources related to international volunteer, internship, and job opportunities, both here and abroad.
- Collaborate on international career programming and/or help spread the word to students to increase attendance and decrease duplication of efforts.
- Provide a centralized communication system for students to access information regarding international opportunities.
- Share student successes with international experiences.
- Build knowledge amongst students so they know where to go to find information on international experiences.
For a listing of events sponsored by ICAT, click here
Various departments across campus are represented on ICAT, including the following:
- Career Services
- Office of International Education
- Leeds Business
- Global Studies RAP
- European Union Center of Excellence
- And more!
- Center for Asian Studies
- International Affairs
- Continuing Education
- Jewish Studies
If you would like to join the committee or have general questions, please contact one of the following co-chairs:
to be redirected to the student go global main page.