See a Career Counselor
Meet individually with career counselors to discuss major and career exploration, internship, or job searching,
and graduate school preparation. We help students understand what they want to do, and how to get there. We know
the future matters for students, because your academic, personal, and professional success matters.
- Drop-In Monday - Thursday 1:30pm - 4:00pm for quick questions
- Schedule an appointment: online if you are a current undergraduate student or call 303-492-6541.
- Only one appointment can be requested at a time. Once you have visited with a counselor, you will be able to make an additional appointment.
- If you are a current Master's/Doctoral student call 303-492-6541
- If you graduated more than a year ago, see our Alumni Services
Career Counselors help students:
- Choose or Change a Major
- Choose or Change a Career
- Internship and Job Search Assistance
- Interviewing Skills
- Mock Interview
- Resume, CVs, Cover Letters, Graduate School Applications
- Graduate/Professional School Assistance
Before your visit, check out resume, internship/job search, and other career resources on our website:
If you are looking for a presentation to a class or student group, please see our Speaker's Bureau
In addition to our services, the following schools have specialized career services. Please check out these resources as well.