Welcome to the Career Buffs System!
Career Buffs is the most comprehensive online career resource for CU-Boulder students and alumni.
Your student fees have already paid for access.
Login to Careers Buffs to:
Career Buffs Guide for Students (PDF)
- Find internship and job postings from local and worldwide employers specifically seeking CU-Boulder talent.
- Career Events Calendar (over 60 free events this semester, including Career Panels, Job Fairs, and Workshops).
- Employer Directory of organizations who have ever posted jobs with us (over 13,200 companies).
- Job Streams from Internships.com and Indeed.com, these are in ADDITION to the Jobs tab.
- On-campus interviews with companies from across the nation (geared toward juniors, seniors, and recent alumni).
- Set up Job Search Agents to alert you about openings that meet your criteria.
Career Buffs Guide for Alumni(PDF)
Career Buffs Video Tutorial (YouTube, 3.28minutes)
How to Apply to positions through the Job Search, or On-Campus Interview Tab in Career Buffs (Flow Chart) (PDF)
You already have an account, to finish your registration:
- Disable pop-up blockers on your computer before you register or log in.
- Click the green STUDENTS button (in left column).
- Login with your Identikey Username and Identikey Password, and follow on-screen prompts.
- If this is your first time using Career Buffs, it will ask you to complete your profile.
- Click "continue" after all required information has been entered.
Once registered, read more tips.
Please note we do not post all positions that we receive. Positions similar to on-campus work-study, hourly, babysitting, etc... can
be found on the Student Employment Website.
Voluteer opportunities can be found on the Volunteer Resource Center Website.
In addition to our services, students in the Colleges listed below have specialized career services within their programs.
Leeds School of Business, Career Development Office Suite S210, Koelbel Building, 303-492-1808
Journalism and Mass Communication Internship and Career Office Student Resource Center, Armory 1B11
Colorado Law School Career Development Office Room 327C, Wolf Law Building