Welcome to the Career Buffs System!
Career Buffs is the most comprehensive online career resource for CU-Boulder students and alumni.
Your student fees have already paid for access.
Login to Careers Buffs to:
Career Buffs Guide for Students and Alumni (PDF)
- Find internship and job postings from local and worldwide employers specifically seeking CU-Boulder talent.
- Career Events Calendar (over 60 free events this semester, including Career Panels, Job Fairs, and Workshops).
- Employer Directory of organizations who have ever posted jobs with us (over 13,200 companies).
- Job Streams from Internships.com and Indeed.com,these are in ADDITION to the Jobs tab.
- On-campus interviews with companies from across the nation (geared toward juniors, seniors, and recent alumni).
- Set up Job Search Agents to alert you about openings that meet your criteria.
Career Buffs Video Tutorial (YouTube, 3.28minutes)
How to Apply to positions through the Job Search, or On-Campus Interview Tab in Career Buffs (Flow Chart) (PDF)
To sign up:
Once registered, log in to Career Buffs using the login box.... Once registered, read more
- Disable pop-up blockers on your computer before you register or log in.
- Click the "New Users Click Here" link (in left column login box).
- Fill out personal and demographic information, follow
screen prompts to complete your profile. At the bottom of this profile screen, you will be asked to enter your CU student ID number.
Click Register when complete.
- Click "continue" after all required information has been entered.
- Click "submit profile."
Forgot your password or questions? 303-492-4100.
Please note we do not post all positions that we receive. Positions similar to on-campus work-study, hourly, babysitting, etc... can
be found on the Student Employment Website.
Voluteer opportunities can be found on the Volunteer Resource Center Website.
In addition to our services, students in the Colleges listed below have specialized career services within their programs.