Welcome to the Career Buffs System!
Career Buffs is the online jobs/internships/career events online database for CU-Boulder students and alumni.
Career Buffs Guide for Students and Alumni (PDF)
Career Buffs Video Tutorial (YouTube, 3.28minutes)
How to Apply to positions through the Job Search, or On-Campus Interview Tab in Career Buffs (Flow Chart) (PDF)
Career Buffs offers:
Once registered with Career Buffs, you will get weekly e-mail updates on internship and career fair dates, application deadlines for
on-campus interviews, special presentations and other career-related events. Another bonus to signing up is a
nifty printed nametag when you attend career and internship fairs! Please check out these resources as well!
- Listings for internships and jobs posted specifically for CU-Boulder students and alumni (year round).
- Job Agents to alert you about openings that meet your criteria (e-mailed to you through the Job Search tab).
- Career Events Calendar (over 60 free events this semester, including Career Panels, Job Fairs, and Workshops).
- Employer Directory of organizations who have ever posted jobs with us (over 9700 companies).
- Job Streams from Internships.com, CareerRookie.com and Juju.com ?these are in ADDITION to the typical jobs we have put in directly from organizations.
- On-campus interviews with companies from across the nation (spring and fall semesters, mostly geared toward juniors, seniors, and recent alumni).
Please note we do not post all positions that we receive. Positions similar to on-campus work-study, hourly, babysitting, etc... can
be found on the Student Employment Website.
All of the positions in Career Buffs are screened by our employer team. However, we expect you to research organizations before applying.
For commission, international, third party agency, network marketing organization, resume referral, fellowship, internship and 1099 based positions all fall under
special guidelines to be approved.
Please see the employer section of our website to help you assess various opportunities:
Positions That Pay Commission
Positions Offered through Third Party Agencies
BEWARE of Fraudulent Job Postings
To sign up:
Once registered, log in to Career Buffs using the login box.... Once registered, read more
- Disable pop-up blockers on your computer before you register or log in.
- Click the "New Users Click Here" link (in left column login box).
- Fill out personal and demographic information, follow
screen prompts to complete your profile. At the bottom of this profile screen, you will be asked to enter your CU student ID number.
Click Register when complete.
- Click "continue" after all required information has been entered.
- Click "submit profile."
Forgot your password? Please call our help desk with questions: 303-492-4100.
P.S. Your student fees have already paid for Career Buffs access.
In addition to our services, students in the Colleges listed below have specialized career services within their programs.