Tips for Posting Positions
Job descriptions should not leave the student guessing how they might achieve their career goals and objectives.
We encourage all employers to include as much detail in the position description as possible. Fields in the
position description that are mandatory have an asterix (*) next to the field name in our Career Buffs jobs database.
When developing the position description, please include the following:
- the day to day responsibilities
- any special projects that the employee might be involved in
- any equipment that the employee will be using and be working on, if applicable
- types of clients that they will be working with
- qualifications that you wish the employee to have such as analytical abilities, skill sets,
interpersonal skills, prior experience, particular coursework (if applicable), class level and
Please be sure to include salary information in the salary field and number of hours required to work.
Posting Your Job Main Page